Brokers and insurers should think about their brand in the same way retailers do according to a panel at the UK Broker Summit 2016.
At the event, hosted by Insurance Age, John Brady, head of John Lewis Financial Services said it was important to carry the John Lewis values of quality and service through to its financial arm which provides home insurance.
He was joined by Cameron Shearer of broker Digital Risks and founder of Worry + Peace, James York.
Worry + Peace and Digital Risks are both sta
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services