Brokers and insurers should think about their brand in the same way retailers do according to a panel at the UK Broker Summit 2016. At the event, hosted by Insurance Age, John Brady, head of John Lewis Financial Services said it was important to carry the John Lewis values of quality and service through to its financial arm which provides home insurance. He was joined by Cameron Shearer of broker Digital Risks and founder of Worry + Peace, James York. Worry + Peace and Digital Risks are both sta
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK