Ageas and Keychoice have extended their partnership to enable Ageas to access new data services and propositions on the SSP-owned network's updated data-led model.
According to Adrian Coupland, managing director, data and distribution at SSP, the new deal will "help both organisations to refine and develop new products".
The partnership will cover Ageas' car, home, van, bike and commercial SME product lines and SSP said the deal will also see Ageas continue on its commercial lines insurance pane
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product