Bluefin has confirmed that it is taking legal action against its former CEO Mike Bruce, his new employer Global Risk Partners (GRP) and two existing members of Bluefin staff.
The broker said it had obtained an injunction in the High Court on 8 February in order to "protect the business" but no further information on what the injunction pertained to was given.
According to Bluefin, the two existing members of staff have been suspended from the company.
Insurance Age revealed that Bruce was
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services