Bluefin has confirmed that it is taking legal action against its former CEO Mike Bruce, his new employer Global Risk Partners (GRP) and two existing members of Bluefin staff. The broker said it had obtained an injunction in the High Court on 8 February in order to "protect the business" but no further information on what the injunction pertained to was given. According to Bluefin, the two existing members of staff have been suspended from the company. HearingInsurance Age revealed that Bruce was
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK