Kirsten Oswald, SNP Member of Parliament for East Renfrewshire, is the primary sponsor in an Early Day Motion (EDM) strongly critical of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The EDM begins by raising concerns at "the continuing failure of regulation enforcement and restoration in the financial services sector".
In particular the move, backed by 10 further MPs, highlights the FCA's "failure to respond
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns