Henderson Insurance Brokers has appointed a new managing director to run its ten broking offices, Insurance Age can reveal.
Andy White, who has previously worked at Zurich, will focus on the growth of the business according to the firm.
Insurance Age also understands that Neil Wormald, who was managing director and joined the firm in June 2014, has left the business.
Henderson Insurance Brokers said White will begin his role on 1 February and will complement work of the existing management team.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product