NIG will reduce staff numbers by 71 across its Bristol and Manchester underwriting centres in a bid to cut costs and move non-voice processes to India. It announced 40 roles will be affected in Bristol where staff numbers will reduce from 75 to 35. The insurer will also scale back the number of roles in Manchester from 60 down to 29. NIG said it is also proposing to restructrure its e-trade centre in Peterborough and the underwriting centre management team although there will be no redundancies
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK