NIG will reduce staff numbers by 71 across its Bristol and Manchester underwriting centres in a bid to cut costs and move non-voice processes to India.
It announced 40 roles will be affected in Bristol where staff numbers will reduce from 75 to 35.
The insurer will also scale back the number of roles in Manchester from 60 down to 29.
NIG said it is also proposing to restructrure its e-trade centre in Peterborough and the underwriting centre management team although there will be no redundancies
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services