Association of British Insurers (ABI) director general Huw Evans outlined a range of political and regulatory matters that will affect the UK and the insurance industry in 2016 and beyond.
Addressing an audience in the Old Library at Lloyds, he said there are existential questions facing the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Evans questioned whether the regulator will see its role as being to help propagate Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne's settlement set out in his Mansion House spe
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product