Whether it is customers' personal details, credit card records or trade secrets, data is key to the operations and success of many businesses today. But, as this data can also be valuable to others, it's become a prime target for cyber criminals.
Just how valuable it is can be illustrated by some of the recent cyber attacks, with the likes of infidelity site Ashley Madison, Carphone Warehouse and British Airways all experiencing high-profile cyber attacks this year.
Size doesn't matter
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand