There are some jitters about the trade credit market due to the forthcoming referendum on Europe, skills shortages - particularly in IT - and the rise in the minimum wage according to an In Focus analysis of the market.
The feature, sponsored by HCC, found that despite some ‘headwinds' more clients are now buying trade credit insurance because it is more affordable.
Tom Rolfe, director with broker LDPA, commented: "We have a lot of policyholders in construction, recruitment,
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand