There are some jitters about the trade credit market due to the forthcoming referendum on Europe, skills shortages - particularly in IT - and the rise in the minimum wage according to an In Focus analysis of the market.
The feature, sponsored by HCC, found that despite some ‘headwinds' more clients are now buying trade credit insurance because it is more affordable.
Tom Rolfe, director with broker LDPA, commented: "We have a lot of policyholders in construction, recruitment,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click