Your thoughts may have turned to the car of your dreams as luxury vehicles worth £30m were recently rescued from the transporter ship Hoegh Osaka after it was stranded in The Solent.
As the Rolls Royces, Range Rovers and Jaguars were removed at Southampton Docks the subject of insurance and expensive cars would have been on some lips.
Ageas has unveiled the classic cars that it covered in 2014 through its Optima Classic Car - a specialist policy for owners of cherished vehicles.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK