Wayne Tonge is the new head of sales at BLP Insurance as the firm looks to strengthen its existing team and capitalise on anticipated growth in construction across the country.
He will be responsible for delivering residential sales targets in 2015 and driving the regional strategy for the specialist residential and commercial insurer.
Tonge's appointment will complement the growth of the firm's national sales team according to BLP Insurance which has an increasing presence in Scotland and the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA