Wayne Tonge is the new head of sales at BLP Insurance as the firm looks to strengthen its existing team and capitalise on anticipated growth in construction across the country.
He will be responsible for delivering residential sales targets in 2015 and driving the regional strategy for the specialist residential and commercial insurer.
Tonge's appointment will complement the growth of the firm's national sales team according to BLP Insurance which has an increasing presence in Scotland and the
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm