Gilles Normand is to become the new CEO of Swinton Insurance in January 2015 subject to regulatory approval.
He will take up the post from his role as CEO of MMA Holdings UK, which is the parent company of Swinton and Covéa Insurance in the UK.
Swinton Insurance said Normand will bring his comprehensive knowledge of the insurance and broking markets to the position and continue the transformation of the company.
Normand said: "I will be joining Swinton at a very significant time in its
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman