Arron Banks, former chief of Brightside and founder of Go Skippy, is set to donate £100,000 to the UK Independence Party and could stand for election as an MP, Sky News has revealed.
The move has been revealed on the same day prime minister David Cameron is set to give his keynote speech at the Tory party conference.
Meanwhile the BBC stated that Banks had donated more than £250,000 to the Conservative Party since Cameron became leader in 2005.
According to the articles, Banks has described
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman