Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT) is to merge JLT Specialty and Lloyd & Partners in a move it announced was designed to target further growth.
According to the broker, the new specialty unit will benefit from increased scale and international reach. For reporting reasons the merger will take effect on 1 January 2015.
JLT Specialty is the largest business within the JLT Group and serves UK and international retail clients. It has a particular focus on construction, aviation and financial lines
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?