Craig Scarr, Grant Thornton's insurance chairman, is set to depart from the role after just four months.
Scarr, who joined in April, was previously at accountancy firm Mazars for 28-years. Accountancy Age reported that he will leave on July 31.
A Grant Thornton spokeswoman confirmed that Scarr was set to leave the company but said she could not comment on individual cirumstances or advise on who would be his replacement.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic