The Auto Body Professionals Club (ABP) revealed it has been approached by the administrators, thought to be Leonard Curtis, who are "urgently seeking interested parties with regards to the sale of a business whose principal activity is the provision of motor claims solutions and recovery services on behalf of brokers, insurers and businesses".
The ABP said it believed the company is Broker Assistance.
The North West company, which has a turnover of around £15m and employees 120 staff, was founded
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam