The Auto Body Professionals Club (ABP) revealed it has been approached by the administrators, thought to be Leonard Curtis, who are "urgently seeking interested parties with regards to the sale of a business whose principal activity is the provision of motor claims solutions and recovery services on behalf of brokers, insurers and businesses". The ABP said it believed the company is Broker Assistance.The North West company, which has a turnover of around £15m and employees 120 staff, was founded
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution