Revenue in the company's principal trading divisions were up 9% to £16.5m and profit after tax also rose to £3.8m from £3.4m for the same period last year.
The insurer said its profit before tax of £1.2m for Abbey Legal division, which is made up of Abbey Legal Protection and Abbey Legal Services, was in part buoyed by revenues from affinity schemes business that started in the latter half of 2010.
Abbey Protection managing director Chris Ward said: "As we are halfway between a broker and an
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management