He claims that there is no conflict of interest with insurer appetite at the network as with its 60 members being start-ups, about half of whom have come from large consolidated brokers, they do not like being told what to do.
"One of their prime motivations for bring a start-up is they weren't the sort of people who like being told to place this business with which ever insurer beginning with the letter A was flavour of the month today," he says.
In the mystery question he lists the controls in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders