The call came as the insurer responded to the report from the House of Commons Transport Committee into the cost of motor insurance. It followed the Association of British Insurers' response which described the report as a missed opportunity.
The insurer also added its voice to the calls for early implementation of Lord Justice Jackson's recommendations following his review of spiralling civil litigation costs which was supported by Lord Young's report into tackling the country's compensation cu
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin