Allianz Cornhill purchases Premierline

Allianz Cornhill has purchased Premierline, the small and medium-sized specialist broker based in Lancaster. Allianz Cornhill already owned a 20% stake in the business, which was acquired shortly after the insurer replaced Zenith as the main underwriter in 2003, and has now acquired the remaining 80% stake. Premierline will operate as a separate business unit and the existing management team, led by founder and chief executive Barrie Wells, will remain in place.

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact [email protected].

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact [email protected] to find out more.

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have an Insurance Age account, please register now.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: