Underwriting agency Anglo Pacific Consultants (APC) has teamed up with trading network Personal Touch to provide an online professional indemnity (PI) policy.
Written and placed through Caitlin, the policy has been fully integrated into APC's QuoteMac system, which will allow Personal Touch to produce instant PI quotations, contracts and policy documentation online.
Ian Russell, underwriting director at APC, said that this would make the current time-consuming processes in PI as simple as poss
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted