MMA has released a suite of six commercial products through the Insurecom website, with broker commissions ranging from 12.5% to 20%. The products are: shops; offices and surgeries; landlords; master tradesman plus; property owners; and motor trade road risks. It comes as Insurecom announced 250 brokerages have started using its agency manager software range in the first half of 2005. Among the new customers were JM Glendinning and Stanmore Insurance.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?