MMA has released a suite of six commercial products through the Insurecom website, with broker commissions ranging from 12.5% to 20%. The products are: shops; offices and surgeries; landlords; master tradesman plus; property owners; and motor trade road risks. It comes as Insurecom announced 250 brokerages have started using its agency manager software range in the first half of 2005. Among the new customers were JM Glendinning and Stanmore Insurance.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product