First Assist has reassured brokers it has no intention of operating as a direct brand and will continue to sell its private medical insurance (PMI) products through intermediaries, affinity groups and corporates.
Steve Wood, managing director, claimed First Assist's 'rehabilitative' PMI proposition had received a stream of positive feedback from brokers, who had initially feared the virtual insurer would be swallowed up by the likes of Bupa and Axa.
He said: "This is a great opportunity for br
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance