Aon has embarked on a major restructuring of its UK insurance broking and risk management operations to realign its business more effectively around its clients' needs, according to the broker. The company anticipates taking actions that will reduce employee numbers by up to 750 out of a total 6,800 UK workforce over the next 24 months. It is anticipated that the job reductions will be achieved through a mix of natural attrition and redundancies.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product