Moorhouse has appointed Joe Sultana to its board as operations director. Joe will be responsible for underwriting, customer service, claims, IT and business development, and will oversee several outsource projects launched in affiliation with the Moorhouse Brands facility. He will also direct product delivery for commercial and personal lines. Before joining Moorhouse, Joe was a founding partner of broking firm AJO Insurance Services and served as head of business solutions for Insurecom.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017