Allianz Cornhill's imarket chief has stated that the system could be extended to include personal lines within 18 months if it proves a success.
Jason Potter, the insurer's commercial lines e-trading manager, told Insurance Age he was preparing for a campaign to persuade brokers of the benefits of the trading system, and convince them it was not another technological flash in the pan.
If this was a success, Mr Potter said the established personal lines EDI model may adapt to integrate with ima
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m