Allianz Cornhill's imarket chief has stated that the system could be extended to include personal lines within 18 months if it proves a success.
Jason Potter, the insurer's commercial lines e-trading manager, told Insurance Age he was preparing for a campaign to persuade brokers of the benefits of the trading system, and convince them it was not another technological flash in the pan.
If this was a success, Mr Potter said the established personal lines EDI model may adapt to integrate with ima
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April