Abbey Legal Protection has formed a long-term alliance with Brit Insurance to underwrite its commercial legal expenses insurance portfolio. The new arrangement will support the company's move from intermediary status to taking a stake in the underwriting of its portfolio.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m