Two underwriters from RSA have been recruited by Arista Insurance to help set up a new office in St Albans and to support brokers based in the city, northern Home Counties and East Anglia. Rachel Bryant has joined after 15 years at the insurer, most recently as senior technical underwriter specialising in casualty, property and packages. She will be joined by Liz McMahon, who previously worked as development underwriter at RSA.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future