MMA Insurance has been assigned a financial strength rating of 'A' from Standard & Poor's. The company said the move reflected the financial and trading strength of it's parent, MMA IARD Assurances Mutuelles - part of the Covea group - which also had its rating increased to 'A'.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints