MMA Insurance has been assigned a financial strength rating of 'A' from Standard & Poor's. The company said the move reflected the financial and trading strength of it's parent, MMA IARD Assurances Mutuelles - part of the Covea group - which also had its rating increased to 'A'.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results