Royal & SunAlliance has rebranded as RSA. The insurer's previous name and identity was created after the merger of Sun Alliance and The Royal in 1996. RSA has spent the past couple of years reinvigorating its broker business, introducing new concepts - such as trading units - and strengthening its regional underwriting presence. RSA said it was necessary to refresh its brand given the change that the business had experienced over this time.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five