Royal & SunAlliance has rebranded as RSA. The insurer's previous name and identity was created after the merger of Sun Alliance and The Royal in 1996. RSA has spent the past couple of years reinvigorating its broker business, introducing new concepts - such as trading units - and strengthening its regional underwriting presence. RSA said it was necessary to refresh its brand given the change that the business had experienced over this time.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly