SBJ UK is to be integrated into Venture Preference (VP). As part of the move, Howard Fryer, formerly chief executive officer at SBJ UK, will become a regional managing director at VP. Meanwhile, Judy Baker has been recruited as corporate client services director on the operations board; Elaine Owen will take up the post of regional director for the North-west; and Chris Ladkin has been made regional director for the South-west. Howard Steeples will continue as chairman of SBJ Global Risks.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services