SBJ UK is to be integrated into Venture Preference (VP). As part of the move, Howard Fryer, formerly chief executive officer at SBJ UK, will become a regional managing director at VP. Meanwhile, Judy Baker has been recruited as corporate client services director on the operations board; Elaine Owen will take up the post of regional director for the North-west; and Chris Ladkin has been made regional director for the South-west. Howard Steeples will continue as chairman of SBJ Global Risks.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups