The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has published a discussion paper that explores the creation of a framework for determining what further information the regulator might publish about firms and industry sectors. The FSA said increasing the amount of information it disclosed could lead to better regulatory outcomes for all. The regulator said it also wanted to initiate a debate that involved all parties that may be impacted by its proposals.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData