The new president of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA) has created new special interest groups (SIGs) that he said will help brokers and its members communicate more effectively with the association.
Harry Roberts, who took up the presidency on 4 May, has created 14 groups, which he hopes will set standards and become the future of CILA.
He said: "The best way we can engage with members is by communicating with them what we do in our day-to-day jobs including our technical disci
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers