Insurer Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) has said it is confident that itwill bounce back into the FTSE 100 after it became one of four firms to bemoved out of the share index last month in a quarterly review.
The move came following the insurer's announcement of its 2002 results,which saw a bottom-line loss of #940m after a #653m goodwill writedown anda #551m investment loss before tax.
RSA also said it had made a #1.2bn goodwill and investment writedown inUK. The insurer posted an operating profit
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti