The Folgate Partnership acquired high-profile Yorkshire-based firmRBR Insurance Brokers.
RBR, based in Ilkley, controls in excess of £9m gross written premium ofmainly commercial business and is widely known through its sponsorship ofthe Bradford Bulls rugby league club.
Folgate said the move would strengthen its already significant presence inthe region alongside SMG, which was the Folgate Partnership's first brokeracquisition in April 2002.
The combined RBR/SMG operation will control premiums
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017