A new online service has been launched that calculates the cost of rebuilding houses to help with property insurance renewals, based on rebuild costs, not market value. The RICS Building Cost Information Service cost calculator (calculator.bcis.co.uk) asks questions about the property's age, type and quality, and produces the cost to rebuild if destroyed by fire or an act of God.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board