The Moorhouse Group is to launch a commercial quote and buy facility designed specifically for the construction industry.
Constructaquote.com will go live in January and has secured the support of Norwich Union, Groupama, MMA and NIG.
Lyndon Wood, chief executive officer for Moorhouse, claimed that the new service would be unique to the industry: "We are offering a panel of insurers instant quotes and the ability to bind the documents online. Moorhouse specialises in various segments of the in
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers