Broker-only insurer MMA Insurance has launched two products with full-cycle functionality on its extranet, Broker Online.
MMA's Shops and Motor Breakdown products can now be transacted for new business, adjustments and renewals online with real-time access to the live system.
Broker Online will allow intermediaries to access past and present Shops policy information, even if the original business was placed manually.
Full policy documentation will also be available to download through the extranet
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017