Imarket has registered 3,000 broker firms and increased its volume of business to more than 67,000 transactions a month. "This milestone is a major breakthrough in imarket's evolution," said Martin McLachlan, managing director at Polaris UK. "Brokers now appreciate the benefits of imarket as a tool for reducing both administration and processing costs."
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers