Oval has acquired Ipswich-based broker cooksheppardpinhey. The broker provides insurance and financial services to a range of sectors, including construction, transport and retail, and controls annual gross written premiums of about £17m. Peter Bradbeer, former financial director, said: "Oval will provide security for our clients, and an even wider range of services and expertise."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel