MMA Insurance has boosted its regional presence, opening new offices in Manchester and Birmingham. The two offices, which opened for business in February, will provide North-west, Yorkshire, Midlands and Wales-based brokers with access to integrated underwriting and development teams.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results