Brit Insurance has opened an underwriting centre in Reading. The team will be led by southern regional manager Richard Carter, while Mick Hunter will be responsible for developing business relationships. The centre will have a trading-floor area and open-door policy so that brokers can meet with underwriters and clients.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK