Brit Insurance has opened an underwriting centre in Reading. The team will be led by southern regional manager Richard Carter, while Mick Hunter will be responsible for developing business relationships. The centre will have a trading-floor area and open-door policy so that brokers can meet with underwriters and clients.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product