Brit Insurance has opened an underwriting centre in Reading. The team will be led by southern regional manager Richard Carter, while Mick Hunter will be responsible for developing business relationships. The centre will have a trading-floor area and open-door policy so that brokers can meet with underwriters and clients.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints