Despite market speculation that it is considering offers from a number of suitors, Insurance Age understands that broker network Westinsure is in exclusive talks to sell its business to one party.
Westinsure has been at the centre of a flurry of speculation recently, as it made it known that it was considering its options. Cobra, Broker Direct, Purple and TBN have all been mentioned as potential bidders for the business, although the latter is believed to be the most likely buyer.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018