Despite market speculation that it is considering offers from a number of suitors, Insurance Age understands that broker network Westinsure is in exclusive talks to sell its business to one party.
Westinsure has been at the centre of a flurry of speculation recently, as it made it known that it was considering its options. Cobra, Broker Direct, Purple and TBN have all been mentioned as potential bidders for the business, although the latter is believed to be the most likely buyer.
Despite this, on
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO