Following the recent acquisitions of Protectagroup, Cullum Capital Ventures has announced three further purchases. They include Bristol-based HLI (UK), which specialises in the professional indemnity sector, and Four Counties Insurance Brokers, which operates from offices in St Neots and St Ives, Cambridgeshire. The latter has a gross written premium (GWP) of more than £5m, and specialises in commercial, personal and schemes activity. In addition, Insurancemeans has been acquired, a £1.6m GWP co
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData