Dual Corporate Risks is set to roll out a series of professional indemnity (PI) products for brokers throughout the year. The underwriting agency confirmed its plan to introduce the products under its Dual Evolution brand for UK and international mid-market businesses.
Chris Fletton, director and senior underwriter, professional indemnity, at Dual, was recruited at the beginning of the year to spearhead the PI offering.
"Traditionally, Dual has been seen as a directors' and officers
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti