Moorhouse Group has developed a new single rate premium finance facility which it claims does not discriminate against smaller brokers. Lyndon Wood, ceo of Moorhouse, explained the reasoning: "We see ourselves as the 'white knights of premium finance'. Our rate is open to all brokers irrespective of whether they place £250k of £250m."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti