Moorhouse Group has developed a new single rate premium finance facility which it claims does not discriminate against smaller brokers. Lyndon Wood, ceo of Moorhouse, explained the reasoning: "We see ourselves as the 'white knights of premium finance'. Our rate is open to all brokers irrespective of whether they place £250k of £250m."
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups