Clarity Risk, the property risk information specialist, has launched an online property rebuilding cost valuation service. StructSure is aimed specifically at the property and insurance market but requires no specialist knowledge and, for most properties, no floor area measurements are needed to calculate a rebuilding cost.
Matthew Newsome, managing director at Clarity Risk, said that the ability to calculate accurate rebuilding costs had in the past been limited to the surveying profession.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud