Clarity Risk, the property risk information specialist, has launched an online property rebuilding cost valuation service. StructSure is aimed specifically at the property and insurance market but requires no specialist knowledge and, for most properties, no floor area measurements are needed to calculate a rebuilding cost.
Matthew Newsome, managing director at Clarity Risk, said that the ability to calculate accurate rebuilding costs had in the past been limited to the surveying profession.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack