Clarity Risk, the property risk information specialist, has launched an online property rebuilding cost valuation service. StructSure is aimed specifically at the property and insurance market but requires no specialist knowledge and, for most properties, no floor area measurements are needed to calculate a rebuilding cost.
Matthew Newsome, managing director at Clarity Risk, said that the ability to calculate accurate rebuilding costs had in the past been limited to the surveying profession.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019