MMA Insurance has appointed Martin Scarrett to the newly created role of head of personal lines underwriting. Mr Scarrett, previously the company's household underwriting manager, will have full responsibility for the management and performance of MMA's personal lines portfolio, embracing home, private car, travel and personal accident product lines.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched