Ascot Underwriting has launched a renewable energy operation, Renewco Underwriting, which will be staffed by a new team of underwriters. Based in London, the operation will offer onshore and offshore coverage for power generation facilities in the solar, wave, tidal, wind, biomass, geothermal and small hydroelectric fields against risks during shipment, as well as installation and operation.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m