RSA has appointed Adrian Brown as its new UK chief executive, pending approval from the Financial Services Authority. Mr Brown, currently RSA UK's chief operating officer and former director of UK personal lines, will replace Bridget McIntyre. Ms McIntyre announced she was leaving after three years with the group to spend more time with her family.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal