RSA has appointed Adrian Brown as its new UK chief executive, pending approval from the Financial Services Authority. Mr Brown, currently RSA UK's chief operating officer and former director of UK personal lines, will replace Bridget McIntyre. Ms McIntyre announced she was leaving after three years with the group to spend more time with her family.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m